Register with Discover Point Roberts
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Point Roberts area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
723 Walters Lane, Point Roberts
Incredibly rare! West facing beach house on 100.4 feet of waterfront. Walk off directly onto sandy beach. Enjoy watching cruise ships to and from Alaska and also great whale watching from large outdoor deck. home has vaulted ceilings, two wood burning fireplaces, sun room and attached garage. Home has been very well kept.
Listing Office: RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.
- MLS® #1108249
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1960
- Sub-Type10 - 1 Story
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBank-Low, Ocean
- ExteriorCement Planked
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market273
- Cumulative Days on Market276
- Address723 Walters Lane
- SubdivisionPoint Roberts
- CityPoint Roberts
- Zip Code98281
- # of Fireplaces2
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2018 at 7:07pm PST.