Register with Discover Point Roberts
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Point Roberts area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
405 S Beach Rd, Point Roberts
Fully serviced lot. Three bedroom septic installed! Water meter installed! Electric on site! If you have been looking for a lot to build on this is the one! Great sunny location! Close to school and medical clinic. Short walk to South Beach. Minutes to parks, golf course and sandy beaches! 45 minutes to Vancouver. Create your own private hideaway ...minutes from the beach!
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1362217
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ElementaryPoint Roberts Primar
- MiddleBlaine Mid
- HighBlaine High
- Address405 S Beach Rd
- SubdivisionPoint Roberts
- CityPoint Roberts
- Zip Code98281
- Lot DescriptionOpen Space, Paved Street
- Days on Market310
- Cumulative Days on Market603
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 3:43pm PDT.