Register with Discover Point Roberts
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Point Roberts area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
134 Monte Dr, Point Roberts
Beautiful and bright double lot with extremely clean, smartly laid out 2010 home. (arguably best condition we've seen) - so quiet and private yet minutes to all Point has to offer. Over 17,400 sq ft of park like setting - stunning pit and grassed area, out buildings, with two gated entries c/w culverts. Includes the lot at 1496 Welllington
Listing Office: RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.
- MLS® #1436199
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,296
- Year Built2010
- Sub-Type21 - Manuf-Double Wide
- ExteriorCement Planked
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- Days on Market159
- Cumulative Days on Market159
- Address134 Monte Dr
- SubdivisionPoint Roberts
- CityPoint Roberts
- Zip Code98281
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 11:07pm PDT.